For ES Engineering, Inc.
ES Engineering, Inc. (“ES”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following to understand how your personal information will be treated.
From time to time, ES may make changes to this privacy statement to reflect changes in its business or to serve you better. ES will use reasonable efforts to publish any such changes in the privacy statement, such as posting on this website. You should review this policy periodically to inform yourself of any changes. Please note the date of the policy below, so that you know when it was last updated. Users are bound by the then-current version of this privacy statement.
ES protects your privacy on ES-Online.com through these basic principles:
- Any information we collect about you will be secure and not shared with any third parties, unless you give prior permission for that information to be shared. However, we may have to disclose personally identifiable information it considers necessary in order to comply with court orders, subpoenas, governmental or law enforcement requests, or to a third party to which ownership of ES is transferred via an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, etc. Information may be shared with and transferred to ES affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers, but only when necessary to fulfill your request. We maintain safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to your information to those who need to know the information in order to respond to your request.
- In the event that personal information is retained following the completion of your request and you want to change it, please contact us at the address listed below. Be sure to include your name and clear instructions regarding any change to your personal information or if you would like us to delete you from our database. You can use the form on the Contact Us page. In the event you ask us to delete your personal information from our database, we will retain a record of such information as well as your request for deletion as evidence of our compliance with this privacy statement.
- ES’s website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites. You will be informed when linking to an external site.
- For the most part, you can visit this website without revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers do not collect e-mail addresses unless you provide it to us. We do collect the domain name from which the connection originates. This information is used in the aggregate to measure pages viewed, the amount of time spent on the site and the number of visits. We use this information to improve the contents of our website.
- This website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not solicit or encourage the transmission of information from or about children.
- International visitors to the ES site should be aware that personal information may be transferred to computers in the United States or other locations in order to fulfill your request.
ES Engineering, Inc.
1036 W Taft Avenue
Orange, CA 92865
Regardless of the amount of information we collect, the principles listed above will apply. Wherever ES collects personal information, you will find a link to our privacy statement. If you choose not to provide some information, for example contact information to permit sending you requested information, it may not be possible for you to proceed with your chosen business activity with ES.
Usableness You can incur any information you pauperism on the website, and the ordination serve is a picnic studyfaq essay writing We whirl Blacken Dungaree Lit welcomes thoughtful writers, modern and naturalized Additionally, our experts see the strict requirements for writing in a scholarly style, including peer-reviewed search and right citing in a designated writing stylus arrange